Entry fee: £166.00. When entering online, non AUK/CTC/CUK members will see £3 automatically added to include temporary membership for insurance purposes!
N.B. entry fees are non-transferable; non-refundable and will be taken at the time of entry! The entry fee won’t fluctuate during the course that entries remain open!
Your confirmation email, usually received from PayPal immediately after entering and paying the event entry fee, guarantees you a place on the event! Online entrants will also usually receive e-mail confirmation of their entry from the organiser’s within 72-hours of entering!
Event is likely to be over-subscribed so early entry advised!
** No SR or any other qualification required to ride this event! Entries are now being taken on a first come – first served basis! **
Entry fee includes, but not limited to:
- Brevet card with detailed route-sheet giving precise instructions
- Accurate GPS tracks for each stage
- Validation with Audax UK (AUK) and Les Randonneurs Mondiaux (LRM) for successful riders
- Pre-event buffet at the nearby village hall the night before the event (Saturday 27 July 2024)
- Bag-drop transportation from Land’s End to 2 of the overnight controls and then transported onto John o’ Groats
- Food and drink; showers and basic sleeping facilities at all 4 of the overnight controls
- 3rd party insurance for UK based riders
- Any photo’s taken by the organiser’s during the event
- Commemorative water-bottle and medal
Not included in entry fee:
- Travel expenses incurred travelling to/from the event start & finish
- Hotel bookings for the night(s) before; during or after the event
- Any travel expenses incurred due to you having to abandon the event
- Spending money
Enter online with PayPal through the AUK website:
- Online – You can enter through PayPal by clicking on the link below. You will be redirected to the AUK entry webpage where you should follow the instructions. Entry fee will be taken at the time of entry! There’ll be no need to complete any additional paperwork such as entry forms etc, neither will there be any need to bring along any SAEs to the start, saving you extra postage expenses! Online entrants will receive e-mail confirmation of their entry within 72-hours of entering!